Cook time45 minutes
- 2 1/4 cups of All Purpose Flour
- 2/3 cup of Sugar
- ½ tsp of Salt
- 2 tsp of Baking Powder
- ½ tsp of Baking Soda
- 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract
- 1 /4 cup of Sour Cream
- 1 cup of Milk
- 2 Eggs
- ½ cup of Unsalted butter
- 2 Cups of Fresh Blueberries
- Seeds of 1 Vanilla Pod
- ¼ cup of Brown Sugar
- ¼ cup of Granulated Sugar
- 2 Tbsp of All Purpose Flour
- ¼ tsp of Cinnamon
- 3 Tbsp of Cold Unsalted Butter
1) Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Spray a 9” spring form pan with non stick spray and set aside.
2) In a bowl, mix together the flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda, set aside.
3) In a small bowl, toss the blueberries with about ¼ cup of the dry mixture and set that aside as well.
4) In a bowl, whisk together the sugar with the butter. Add the eggs and vanilla extract and vanilla seeds and mix those in to combine well.
5) Add the milk and sour cream, combine them together so that you have somewhat of a smooth mixture.
6) Add the wet ingredients into the dry and whisk everything together so it’s well combined.
7) Add the blueberries and fold them in with a spatula.
8) Pour your batter into your prepared pan and set aside.
9) In a bowl, combine all the ingredients for the crumb topping and using either a pastry cutter or a fork, mix together making sure your cutting the butter into the dry mixture.
10) Sprinkle this topping all over the batter, pop it in the oven to bake for about 45 minutes to an hour or until it’s fully cooked through.
Allow to cool before serving.
Report a problem