Cook time20 minutes
- 3 6oz Pieces of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast, cut into bite size pieces
- 4 Cloves of Garlic
- 3 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp of All Purpose Flour
- ½ cup of White Wine
- ¾ cup of Chicken Stock
- ¾ cup of Heavy Cream
- ½ cup of Freshly Grated Parmiggiano Reggiano
- 1 Bag of Baby Spinach, washed and dried
- 2 cups of Baby Cherry Tomatoes
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 12oz of Bow ties
- A few Leaves of Fresh Basil
1) Fill a large pot with water, sprinkle in some salt and bring to a boil.
2) In a large skillet, add the oil and preheat it over medium high heat.
3) Coat the chicken in the flour, salt and pepper and add it to the hot pan.
4) Allow the chicken to cook for about 7 to 8 minutes, stirring a few times to make sure it’s fully cooked on all sides. Add the pasta to the boiling water when the chicken is almost cooked through. Cook the pasta according to package instructions, drain well.
5) Remove from the skillet and place it onto a plate.
6) Add a little drizzle of olive oil and the garlic and allow the garlic to cook until it becomes fragrant.
7) Add the wine and let it reduce for 1 minute.
8) Add the chicken stock and let that reduce by half, should only take a couple minutes.
9) Add the spinach and tomatoes, cook the spinach until it wilts, about a minute, just make sure you stir constantly.
10) Add the heavy cream, let it bubble away for about 30 seconds until it thickens and season the whole thing with slat and pepper.
11) Add the chicken and cooked pasta along with the basil and parmesan cheese. Stir well and serve immediately!
Report a problem