Cook time15 minutes
ServingsServes 4 to 6
- 1 lb Ball of Pizza Dough
- 1-1/2 cups of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 5 Slices of Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup of Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- About 1 cup of Sauteed Spinach, any vegetable will do
- Freshly Grated Parmiggiano Reggiano
- 4 Eggs
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
1) Preheat your oven to 500 degrees and if you have a pizza stone, preheat it as well.
2) Roll your dough out on a lightly floured surface to about 11 inches, top with the cheese, bacon, tomatoes, spinach and Parmiggiano, pop it in the oven and bake for 7 minutes.
3) Crack your eggs on the pizza, carefully place it back in the oven. If you like your eggs really runny, bake it for 5 minutes, if you like your eggs well done, cook it for about 8 minutes. Allow it to sit for a few minutes before cutting into it.
Report a problem