Cook time minutes
- 1 Bunch of Broccoli Rabe, washed, trimmed and cut
- 2 (4oz each) Pieces of Chicken Breast, pounded thinly
- 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil, plus another tsp
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, chopped
- 1 Clove of Garlic, finely minced or grated
- 1 Small Sprig of Fresh Rosemary, leaves picked off the stem and finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp of Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Ball of Fresh Mozzarella, sliced
- Pinch of Hot Pepper Flakes
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 2 Crusty Italian Rolls or Focaccia Rolls
1) Add the oil and garlic in a medium skillet and preheat it over medium heat, once the garlic is nice and lightly golden, add a pinch of hot pepper flakes and cook for about 30 seconds. Add the broccoli rabe and place a lid on the skillet for 1 minute.
2) Add about ½ cup of water, season with salt and pepper and allow them to cook for about 8 to 10 minutes or until cooked down and relatively soft.
3) Meanwhile prep your chicken by just marinating it in the balsamic vinegar, the finely minced garlic, rosemary and salt and pepper, set aside.
4) Remove them to a plate and place the same skillet back on the stove and add in about 1 tsp of oil, let it preheat.
5) Add the chicken to the hot skillet and cook for 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until fully cooked through.
6) Wile still in the skillet, add the broccoli rabe on top of the chicken breast and top that with the sliced mozzarella. Place a lid on the skillet to allow the cheese to melt. Serve it on some crusty Italian roll and enjoy!
Report a problem