Cook time minutes
- 2 Big Bunches of Broccoli Rabe (cleaned/trimmed)
- 4 Cloves of Garlic Chopped
- 1tsp Hot Pepper Flakes (or to taste)
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper (to taste)
1) In a large deep skillet, sauté olive oil, garlic & red pepper flakes until garlic is golden brown. Add broccoli rabe and immediately place a lid on the skillet. Leave alone for 1 minute.
2) After 1 minute, stir the broccoli rabe and add one cup of water. Season with salt & pepper, cook on medium for 10 minutes.
Water should be completely evaporated, broccoli rabe should be soft but not falling apart.
3) Serve with crusty Italian bread.
Report a problem