Cook time minutes
ServingsMakes 12 Small Burgers
- 3 lbs of Ground Chicken
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp of Fresh Parsley, chopped
- 1/3 cup of Bread Crumbs (or more depending on how sticky your mixture is)
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Olive Oil, to cook them in
- Buffalo Sauce, to serveFor the Slaw,
- 4 cups of Coleslaw Mix
- ¾ of a cup of Ranch Dressing
- ½ cup of Diced Celery
1) In a large bowl, combine the ground chicken, garlic, parsley, bread crumbs and salt and pepper, form into 12 patties and set aside.
2) Add about 2 to 3 tablespoons of olive oil in a large non stick skillet and preheat it over medium high heat.
3) Add the burgers and cook them for 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until deeply golden brown and cooked all the way through.
4) To assemble, dip each burger in some buffalo sauce and place in on the bottom of your bun, top it with some of the coleslaw and the top part of the bun. Enjoy!
Report a problem