Cook time5 minutes
- 1 pound of Boneless Skinless Chicken Tenders
- 1 Tbsp of Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp of Grill Seasoning
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 2 Tbsp of Unsalted Butter, melted
- Hot sauce of your choice and as much as you would like (I used Crystal hot sauce and about ¼ cup)
- 1 Head of Romaine Lettuce, washed, dried and chopped
- 2 Carrots, peeled and shredded
- 2 Stalks of Celery, sliced thin
- 1 Cucumber, sliced in half moon pieces
1) Preheat a grill pan over medium high heat.
2) In a bowl, toss together the chicken tenders with the garlic, oil, grill seasoning, vinegar, salt and pepper. Place them on the hot grill and cook them for about 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until fully cooked through.
3) Set aside on a plate to cool slightly. Chop the chicken into bite size pieces and set aside for a few seconds.
4) In a bowl, whisk together the melted butter and hot sauce, add the chopped chicken and stir to make sure the chicken pieces are fully coated in the hot sauce mixture.
5) Place the chopped romaine on a platter and scatter the celery, cucumber and carrots evenly over the top. top it all off with the hot sauce coated chicken and enjoy!