Cook time45 minutes
- 1 lb of Elbow Pasta
- 4 cups of Diced Butternut Squash
- 1/2 of a Small Yellow Onion, diced
- 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 cups of Veggie Stock
- 4 oz of Cream Cheese
- 4 oz Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- 4 oz of Shredded Sharp Cheddar
- 1/4 cup of Grated Parmesan
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 cup of Breadcrumbs
- 2 Tbsp of Melted Butter
1) Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. In a 9x13 inch baking pan, toss in the squash, onions and butternut squash, olive oil and a pinch of salt, toss to coat and roast for about half an hour.
2) Meanwhile, while the squash is roasting, fill a large pot with water, add a generous pinch of salt and bring to a boil. When the squash is fully cooked, take it out of the oven and let it rest for about 10 minutes and thatís when you add the pasta to the salted boiling water, cook according to package instructions then drain and put it back in the big pot.
3) Add the cooked squash and onions, stock and cream cheese to a blender, puree until smooth, then pour the sauce into the pasta along with 3/4 of the cheeses, mix to combine well, then add the mixture back into the 9x13 inch pan you roasted the squash in, top with the remaining cheeses followed by the buttery breadcrumbs, pop it in the oven for 30 minutes then serve!
Report a problem