Cook time minutes
- 10 Large Cannoli Shells
- 1 8oz Package of Philly Cream Cheese (Room Temperature)
- 4 3.5oz Butterscotch Pudding Cups
- 1/2 cup(s) of Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 tsp. of Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. of Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup(s) of Butterscotch Chips
- 1/2 cup(s) of Toffee Bits
1) In a large bowl cream together the cream cheese, butterscotch pudding, powder sugar, vanilla and cinnamon. Add the butterscotch chips and toffee bits and mix to combine.
2) Using a disposable piping bag fitted with a large round tip (large enough so that the butterscotch chips can get through) pipe the filling into the cannoli shells.
3) Once they are all filled sprinkle some toffee bits over each end of the cannoli and Enjoy!
Report a problem