Cook time10 minutes
- 1-1/2 lb of Shell on, Deveined Shrimp
- 4 Tbsp of Unsalted Butter
- 4 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- 4 CLoves of Garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp if All Purpose Seasoning of Choice
- Pinch of Hot Pepper Flakes
- 2 Tbsp of Finely Chopped Parsley
- Squeeze of Lemon
1) In a large skillet over medium heat, add the butter, oil, garlic and hot pepper flakes, let the mixture sizzle and saute until the garlic begins to lightly brown, add the shrimp.
2) Cook the shrimp for a couple minutes per side (more or less depending on the size of the shrimp), then add the parsley and a tiny squeeze of lemon and cook 30 more seconds, remove from the heat, allow to cool a bit then dig in!
Report a problem