Cook time minutes
For the dressing:
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, minced
- 1 tsp of Anchovy Paste
- 1 Tbsp of Lemon Juice
- 1 Tsp of Worcestershire Sauce
- ½ cup of Freshly Grated Parmiggiano Reggiano
- 1/3 to ½ cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Additional Ingredients
- 8 cups of Mixed Greens or Chopped Romaine Lettuce
- 4 Slices of Sourdough Bread or any bread of your choice, cubed
- 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- 3 Hard Boiled Eggs, peeled and quartered
To make the dressing, in a bowl, whisk together the mustard, anchovy paste, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, and salt and pepper to taste. Once that’s all combined, gradually add in the oil in a slow stream while whisking constantly, add the cheese and whisk to combine it all.
To make the croutons:
1) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees, toss the bread cubes with the olive oil and spread them out on a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake them for about 10 minutes or until lightly golden and crispy.
2) Add the crispy croutons on top of lettuce and toss with the dressing, arrange the hard boiled eggs around the edges of the platter and serve Immediately.
Report a problem