Cook time10 minutes
ServingsMakes a few dozen cookies
- 2 cups of Vanilla Cake Mix
- 1/2 cup of Unsalted Butter, softened at room temperature
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tbsp of Confetti Sprinkles
1) Preheat your oven to 375 degrees and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper, set aside.
2) In the bowl of a standing mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, add the cake mix, butter, eggs and vanilla extract, mix until combined, add the sprinkles and continue mixing until well incorporated.
3) Using a small ice cream scoop, scoop the dough onto your prepared baking sheets and bake for about 9 to 10 minutes or until golden brown around the edges.
Report a problem