Cook time minutes
ServingsServes 6 to 8
For the Base:
- 8oz of Cream Cheese, softened halfway at room temperature
- 8 oz of Whole Milk Ricotta
- 1 cup of Confectioner’s SugarFor the Traditional Flavor:
- Half of the Base mixture
- 1/4 tsp of Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp of Orange Zest
- 1/2 tsp of Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup of Mini Chocolate ChipsFor the Chocolate Almond Flavor:
- Half of the Base Mixture
- 2 Tbsp of Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 tsp of Almond Extract
- 1/4 cup of Mini Chocolate Chips
1) In a large bowl, using a handheld electric whisk, whip the cream cheese for about a minute to loosen it up, then add the ricotta and confectioner’s sugar and whip everything together for another minute.
2) Divide the mixture in 2 bowls and in one bowl, mix in all the ingredients for the traditional flavors and in the other, mix in the ingredients for the chocolate almond.
3) If you have time, cover them and pop them in the fridge for about an hour before serving.
4) To serve, serve them with cannoli chips or waffle cones broken up into pieces or simply any cookie you like, some fruit along side is really nice here too!