Cook time20 minutes
- 1 lb of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast, cut into cubes
- 2 cups of Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 3 Cloves of Garlic, minced
- Fresh Basil
- 1/4 cup of Grated Parm
- 4 oz of Diced Mozzarella
- Salt, to taste
- Olive Oil
- 10 oz of Fettuccine
1) Fill a large pot with water, add a pinch of salt and bring to a boil.
2) In a large skillet, add about 2 tablespoons of oil, preheat over medium high heat, add the chicken, season with some salt and cook until full cooked through, remove to a plate. At this point, add the pasta to the boiling water and cook according to package instructions.
3) In the same skillet, add another 2 tablespoons of oil, along with the tomatoes, turn the heat down to low and let them cook slowly for about 8 or 9 minutes or until the pasta is cooked.
4) Reserve about 1 cup of the starchy cooking water before draining the pasta and set aside.
5) To the tomatoes, add the garlic, cook for about a minute then add about a half a cup of the starchy water, increase the heat to high, let it reduce then add the pasta (and any more of the water if needed) along with the parm and basil and cook all together for a minute and at the very last second add the mozz.
6) Serve and enjoy!