Cook time20 minutes
For the Chicken:
- 2 lb of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast (whole breast) cut into 2" chunks
- 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp of Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp of Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp of Garlic and Herb Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp of Whole Grain Mustard
- 2 CLoves of Garlic, minced or grated
- Salt, to taste
- 2 Zucchini (or yellow squash) cut similar size to chicken
- 1.5 cup of Orzo
- 2 Pints of Cherry or Grape Tomatoes, halved or quartered
- 1 Shallot, minced
- 1 Clove of Garlic, minced
- Handful of Parsley and Basil, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Drizzle of Balsamic
- Salt to taste
- 2 Balls of Burrata
1) In a large bowl, add the chicken, oil, vinegar, balsamic, seasoning, garlic, salt and mustard and mix together well to combine, set aside for 10 minutes or up to overnight. Meanwhile preheat your grill to medium-high.
2) While the chicken marinates for a few minutes, bring a saucepan of salted water to a boil, add the orzo and cook according to package instructions, meanwhile go back to the chicken.
3) Skewer the chicken on some metal skewers along with the zucchini, then pop them on the grill and grill for a few minutes at a time, meanwhile, work on the tomatoes.
4) In a bowl add the tomatoes, shallots, garlic, olive oil, drizzle of balsamic, salt and herbs, set aside, by now the orzo should be ready so drain it, add it to a large bowl, add 3/4 of the tomato mixture and toss well.
5) On a platter add the orzo, top with the kabobs, then nestle the burrata, top that with the leftover tomatoes, some olive oil, salt and fresh herbs.
Report a problem