Cook time minutes
- 8 oz of Orecchiette Pasta or any other short cut pasta, cooked according to package instructions and cooled
- 1 pint of Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 8 oz Ball of Fresh Mozzarella, cubed
- 1 Cup of Fresh Basil Leaves
- 3 Tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp of Red Wine Vinegar
- ½ tsp of Dried Oregano
- ½ Clove of Garlic, finely minced
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
1) In a blender add the basil, vinegar, garlic, oregano and 1 tbsp of olive oil. Turn the blender on and when the basil has turned into a paste, drizzle in the remaining 2 tbsp of olive Season with salt and pepper.
2) In a large bowl add the mozzarella and cheery tomatoes, season with salt and pepper. Add the pasta and basil vinaigrette. Toss everything to combine and refrigerate 1 hour before serving.
Report a problem