Cook time minutes
- 1 lb of Soft Caramels, unwrapped
- 2 Tbsp of Milk
- 6 to 8 Small Granny Smith Apples, make sure that the apples are very very cold
- Chopped Nuts, for topping
1) Place all the caramels and milk in a bowl over a double boiler, let the caramel mixture cook wile constantly keeping an eye on it and stirring it until they are fully melted and you have a smooth mixture.
2) Remove from the heat and set aside for a minute.
3) Make sure your apples have been washed and dried and remove the stem. Insert a popsicle stick half way into each one.
4) Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
5) Dip each apple in the caramel sauce, making sure to really get them well coated and kind of swirl them for a few seconds to get the caramel to set a little before putting them upside down to coat them. Dip them in any chopped nuts or crushed cookies and sit them on the parchment lined baking sheet.
6) Place them in the fridge for a wile until the caramel has set.
Report a problem