Cook time35 minutes
For the cauliflower chickpea mixture:
- 1/2 of a head of cauliflower, florets cut into bite size pieces
- 1/4 of a red onion, thinly sliced
- 1Tbsp of tomato paste
- 2 tsp of ancho chili powder paste or 2 tsp of regular chili powder
- 1 tsp of ground cumin
- 2 tsp of granulated garlic
- 1 clove of Garlic, grated or minced
- Big pinch of salt
- 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- 1 cup of cooked chickpeas, well drained
- Fresh limes and cilantro
- Toasted tortillas
1)Preheat your oven to 425 degrees, in a baking pan, add the cauliflower and onions and set aside.
2)In a small bowl, stir together the tomato paste, chili powder paste, cumin, granulated garlic, minced garlic, salt and olive oil, pour over the cauliflower mixture and toss well, pop it in the oven for 20 minutes.
3)After the 20 minutes, add the chickpeas to the cauliflower mixture and pop it back in for 15 minutes, remove from the oven, allow to cook and serve with your desired toppings!
Report a problem