Cook time45 minutes
- 8 count tube of Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls
- 1/2 cup of Heavy Cream plus a few tbsp for the glaze
- 2 Tbsp of Melted Butter
- 1/4 cup of Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup of Chopped Pecans
- Pinch of Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp of Vanilla Extract
1) Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Grease a small casserole dish with some butter and set aside.
2) In a small bowl, mix together the butter, brown sugar, pecans, cinnamon, vanilla and about 1 tbsp of the heavy cream, set aside.
3) Pop your cinnamon rolls open (set the glaze aside for later) place them in your greased pan, pour the cream around the rolls, top each one with some of the brown sugar mixture, cover with foil and bake for 35 to 45 minutes or until puffed and cooked though, allow to cool.
4) Add a touch of heavy cream to the glaze to make it pourable, then drizzle it all over the top and dig in!
Report a problem