Cook time35 minutes
- 1lb of Ground beef
- 1 Small Yellow Onion, minced
- 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp of Steak Seasoning or Seasoning of choice
- 4 Tbsp of Cream Cheese
- 1/4lb of American Cheese or More to taste
- 4 Tbsp of Butter, melted
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, minced or grated
- Pinch of Italian Seasoning
- Splash of Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Pack (12 count) of Hawaiian Rolls
1) Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside. Meanwhile in a small bowl, add the butter, garlic and seasoning and set aside.
2) In a skillet, add the olive oil, preheat over medium heat (between medium and medium high) once the oil is shimmering, add the beef and start browning it, once it's about 3/4 of the way cooked, discard some of the fat if need and add the onion and seasoning.
3) Cook the beef and onions until the beef cooks all the way through and the onions have softened, remove from the heat, add the cream cheese, stir it in and set aside.
4) Cut the rolls horizontally all together, fan open, brush with some of the butter just on the bottom cut side, add the beef and top with the American cheese, put the tops on, to the butter mixture add a splash of Worcestershire, brush this mixture all over the top and sprinkle over some everything but the bagel seasoning (optional).
5) Cover with foil, bake for 15 minutes then remove the foil, bake for 10 more minutes. Allow to cool a bit before cutting and serving with desired toppings.
Report a problem