Cook time2 hours 30 minutes
- 4 Russet Potatoes, baked for about 2 hours at 350 degrees
- 2 cups of Chopped Frozen Broccoli, thawed and then finely chopped
- 1-1/2 cups of Shredded Sharp Cheddar
- 2 Tbsp of Butter
- 3 Cloves of Garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- Salt, to taste
1) Preheat your oven to 450 degrees, line a baking sheet with parchment paper, drizzle some olive oil all over and set aside.
2) Cut the potatoes in half lengthwise, scoop out most of the potato flesh making sure you leave enough behind so the potato skins are not too flimsy and thin.
3) Cut each half into wedges, place them on your prepared baking sheet, drizzle a little oil on them along with a small pinch of salt and pop them in the oven for about 10 minutes or until crispy.
4) In a skillet, add the butter, oil and garlic and cook over medium heat until the garlic is lightly golden, add the broccoli along with a pinch of salt and saute for a few minutes.
5) Top the potato wedges with some of the broccoli and scatter the cheese over the whole thing.
6) Pop them back in the oven and bake until deeply golden brown and serve with sour cream.
Report a problem