Cook time20 minutes
ServingsServes 2 to 4
For the chicken:
- 2 Chicken Breast, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp of Cornstarch
- 2 cloves of Garlic, grated
- 2 tsp of Grated Ginger
- 1 Tbsp of Low Sodium Soy
- 2 Tbsp of Neutral Oil such as grapeseed or vegetable oil
- 6 cups of Mixed Chopped Vegetables, such as bell peppers, onions, broccoli, asparagus and baby corn
- 1/4 cup of Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1/3 cup of Water
- 2 tsp of Cornstarch
- 1 tsp of Sesame Oil
- 1 Tbsp of Sugar
- 1 Tbsp of Rice Vinegar
1) In a bowl, toss the chicken with the cornstarch, garlic, ginger and soy and let sit for a few minutes.
2) In a large nonstick skillet add the oil and preheat over medium high heat, then add the chicken, make sure it’s not all stuck together, move it around until it develops good color and it’s pretty much fully cooked through remove to a plate.
3) In the same skillet (add more oil if needed) add the vegetables, cook for about 3 minutes, in the meantime, mix together the water, soy, vinegar, sesame oil, cornstarch and sugar, after the 3 minutes, add it to the skillet along with the cooked chicken, allow to cook for a few minutes or until the sauce has thickened and reduced and serve with fresh chopped scallions and hot pepper flakes for a little heat.
Report a problem