Cook time10 minutes
- 1 pound of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast, thinly sliced
- 4 cups of Raw Mixed Veggies chopped into bite size pieces
- About 3 Cloves of Garlic, minced
- about 1 Tbsp of Chopped Fresh Ginger
- 3 Tbsp of Soy Sauce
- 2 Tbsp of Water
- 2 Tbsp of Oyster Sauce
- Vegetable Oil
1) In a large skillet over high heat, add the oil and allow it to get nice and hot. Add the chicken and let it cook for a few minutes or until pretty much fully cooked through, remove the chicken to a plate and set aside.
2) Add a touch more oil to the hot skillet and add the garlic and ginger, sautee for about a minute and add in the veggies, meanwhile in a small bowl, whisk together the soy, water and oyster sauce.
3) Cook the veggies over high heat for about 3 minutes, add the chicken back in along with the garlic and cook it for about 30 seconds. Add the sauce and cook together for about a minute or to or until the sauce thickens.
4) Serve immediately with some steamed rice.
Report a problem