Cook time40 minutes
- 3 Cups of Pre-Cooked Chicken
- 1 cup of Chopped Deli Ham
- 1 cup of Chopped Swiss Cheese
- 1/4 cup of Parmiggiano
- 1 Cup of Panko Breadcrumbs
- 2 Tbsp of Unsalted Butter, cut into small pieces
- 3 Tbsp of Unsalted Butter
- 3 Tbsp of Flour
- 1 Cup of Chicken Stock
- 1 Cup of Whole Milk
- 1 Tbsp of Dijon Mustard
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
1) Preheat your oven to 400 degrees, place the chicken in a casserole dish and top it with the ham, set aside.
2) In a saucepan, add the butter, melt over medium heat, add the flour and cook for 30 seconds, add the chicken stock and milk, cook stirring constantly for about 4 to 6 minutes or until thickened, season with salt and pepper to taste and stir in the mustard.
3) Pour mixture over the chicken and ham, scatter the Swiss evenly over the top, followed by the parm.
4) Sprinkle the breadcrumbs in an even layer over the chicken mixture and dot the pieces of butter over top.
5) Bake for about 30 minutes or until the top is golden brown and bubbly and the the sauce is bubbly. Serve with some egg noodles for a really yummy comforting dinner.
Report a problem