Cook time15 minutes
ServingsServes 4 to 6 depending on size
- 1/2 lb of Chicken Breast, finely diced
- 1 Tbsp of All Purpose Chicken Seasoning
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, grated
- 2 Tbsp of Freshly Grated Parm
- 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- Salt, only if your seasoning is salt free
- Sliced Deli Ham
- Shredded Swiss Cheese
- Large Flour Tortillas
- Yellow Mustard
- Drizzle of Olive Oil
1) Add a couple tablespoons of oil to a large skillet, add the chicken along with the seasoning and cook until the chicken is fullly cooked through and crispy all around, add in the garlic and parm and cook for a couple more minutes, set aside.
2) Assemble the quesadillas with the ham, cheese, cooked chicken and mustard, cook them in a hot oiled skillet until the tortilla is crispy and the cheese has melted.