Cook time10 minutes
- 1-1/2 pounds of Thinly Cut Chicken Breast (often times these are labeled chicken cutlets in the package)
- 1-1/2 cups of Bread Crumbs
- 1/2 cup of Freshly Grated Parmiggiano Reggiano
- 1 cup of All Purpose Flour
- 3 Eggs
- 1/2 cup of Milk
- Olive Oil
- Vegetable Oil
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
1) In a shallow bowl, whisk together the eggs, half of the grated parmiggano, milk, salt and pepper, set aside. In a separate shallow dish, toss together the bread crumbs, the remaining grated parmiggiano and a touch of salt and pepper. In a third shallow dish or a large plate, stir together the flour, salt and pepper and set aside.
2) In a large skillet, add enough vegetable oil to coat the bottom of the skillet and add a drizzle of olive oil to it. Bring it to temperature over medium heat.
3) Lightly dredge the chicken in the flour (making sure to shake off any excess flour) dip them well in the egg mixture to coat and coat them in the bread crumb mixture.
4) Cook the cutlets in the hot skillet for about 4 minutes on each side or until golden brown and crispy all around and fully cooked through.
Report a problem