Cook time30 minutes
For the spice mix:
- 1 Tbsp of Chili Powder
- 1-1/2 tsp of Granulated Garlic
- 1-1/2 tsp of Granulated Onion
- 1 tsp of Paprika
- 1 tsp of Cumin
- 1-1/2 tsp of Oregano
- 1-1/2 tsp of Smoked Paprika
- 1 tsp of Brown Sugar
- 2 lb of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast, cut into strips
- 4 Bell Peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 Large Yellow Onion, thinly sliced
- Salt, to taste
- Drizzle of Olive Oil
- 2 Limes
- Toppings of Choice
1) In a small bowl, mix together all the spices, add 3/4 of the blend in a bow with the chicken along with salt, pepper, about 1 Tbsp of olive oil and the juice of 1 lime, mix together well and set aside.
2) In a large cast iron skillet over medium high heat, add a drizzle of oil, allow to get nice and hot and then working in batches, cook the chicken until caramelized, remove to a plate then cook the peppers and onions in batches as well with a touch more oil, remaining spices and salt.
3) Once all cooked, add it all together, top with some cilantro and a squeeze of lime and serve with your favorite toppings.
Report a problem