Cook time30 minutes
- 2 6oz Chicken Breast, pounded evenly but not too thin
- 1 Tbsp of Garlic and Herb Seasoning
- Sprinkle of Paprika
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp of Butter
- 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- 3 Cloves of Garlic, minced
- 1 1/4 cups of Heavy Cream
- 4 oz of Cream Cheese, softened at room temperature
- 1/2 cup of Grated Parm
- 8oz of Fettuccine
1) Fill a large pot with water, add a generous pinch of salt and bring to a boil.
2) In a medium size skillet, add about 1 Tbsp of butter and the oil, allow that to preheat right between medium and medium-high heat, meanwhile season both sides of the chicken breast with the garlic and herb, paprika, salt and pepper, add to the skillet and cook for 3 to 4 minutes per side depending on the thickness (make sure it's fully cooked through) then set aside on a plate.
3) To the same skillet, add the remaining butter and garlic, sautee for about a minute then add the heavy cream, start reducing by half, at this point, add the pasta to the boiling water, when its cooked about half way through, ad the cream cheese and parm to the cream, whisk it in to combine, continue to simmer on medium low until the pasta is ready.
4) When the pasta is ready, drain and add it directly in the sauce with about 1/4 cup of the starchy water, simmer all together for a minute then top with the chicken, sprinkle some parsley and serve right away!
Report a problem