Cook time minutes
- 6 6-inch Pita Pockets
- 1 lb of Cooked Shredded Chicken Breast
- 3 Tbsp of Marinated Sun Dried Tomatoes, chopped
- 3 Tbsp of Kalamata Olives, pitted and chopped
- 1 Clove of Garlic, minced
- 3 Vine Ripe Tomatoes, sliced into 4 slices each
- 2 Tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 cups of Spring Mix Lettuce
- ¼ of Red Onion, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp of Balsamic Vinegar
- ¼ cup of Fresh Basil, chopped
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
1) In a bowl, add the chicken, sun dried tomatoes, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic, olives, red onion and salt and pepper, toss together to mix well.
2) To serve, place 2 slices of tomatoes in one half of the pita pocket, add about half a cup of the spring mix and a couple spoonfuls of the chicken mixture.
Report a problem