Cook time minutes
ServingsMakes About 2 Cups
- ½ Cup of Heavy Cream
- 4 Tbsp of Unsalted Butter
- 2 Tbsp Light Corn Syrup
- 1 tsp of Instant Espresso Powder
- 8 Ounces of Bittersweet Chocolate Chips.
1) Add the chocolate chips in a bowl and set aside.
2) In a small sauce pan add the first 4 ingredients and cook together until just about boiling point.
3) Pour the hot liquid over the chocolate chips making sure to cover them completely. Wait a few minutes and then whisk together until the chocolate chips have melted and everything is incorporated.
4) Let sit for about 15 minutes to set before frosting any cakes or cupcakes.