Preparation8 hours 20 minutes
Cook time10 minutes
ServingsServes 6 to 8
For the Crust:
- 1-1/2 cups of Crushed Chocolate Graham Crackers
- 1/2 cup of Unsalted Butter, softened at room temperature
- 1 cup of Heavy Cream
- 1/4 cup of Unsalted Butter, softened at room temperature
- 6 oz of Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 6 oz of Milk Chocolate Chips
- Small Pinch of Salt
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9” tart pan with a removable bottom with some non-stick spray and set aside.
2) In a food processor, add the crushed cookies and butter, pulse until the mixture resembles the texture of wet sand and then press it evenly into your prepared tart pan.
3) Bake the crust for about 10 minutes, remove it from the oven and allow it to cool quite a bit. The crust will puff up as it bakes but as it cools, it will deflate.
4) Add the chocolate chips to a large bowl along with the pinch of salt and set aside.
5) In a small saucepan, add the butter and cream and heat together until the butter is fully melted and the mixture comes to a simmer. Pour mixture over the chocolate chips and allow it to sit for just a few minutes.
6) Whisk the chocolate chips and cream mixture together really well until you get a nice smooth ganache. Pour mixture into your prepared crust, pop it in the fridge and allow it to set for about 8 hours or overnight.
7) When ready to serve, top with some sliced strawberries that have been tossed with a little grand marnier!
Report a problem