Cook time40 minutes
ServingsMakes about 4 cups
- 2 cups of Old Fashioned Oats
- 1 Cup of Slivered Almonds
- 1 Cup of Salted Peanuts
- 1/4 cup of Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/3 cup of Coconut sugar (regular sugar will do)
- 1/4 cup of Maple Syrup
- 1/4 cup of Unsalted Butter
- 1/2 cup of Semisweet Chocolate Chips
1) Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
2) In a small saucepan, add the maple syrup and the butter and cook it on medium-low heat just long enough to melt it.
3) Add the oats, nuts, cocoa, sugar and melted butter mixture into a large bowl and stir everything together to coat well.
4) Lay the mixture in a single layer on a non-stick baking sheet, pop it it in the oven giving it a toss every 10 minutes.
5) After 40 minutes, remove from the oven and scatter the chocolate chips evenly over the top, allow the mixture to cool completely.
Report a problem