Cook time5 minutes
ServingsMakes a Few Dozen
- 1/4 cup of Unsalted Butter
- 1-1/4 cup of Confectioners Sugar
- 1-1/2 cups of Crisped Rice Cereal
- 1 cup of Smooth Peanut Butter
- 1 tsp of Vanilla ExtractFor the Chocolate Coating:
- 1 12oz bag of Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 2 Tbsp of Vegetable Shortening
1) Line a baking sheet with some parchment paper, spray a little non stick spray over it and set aside.
2) In a saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat, add the vanilla and the peanut butter and cook over low heat until the peanut butter melts.
3) In a large bowl, add the sugar and rice cereal and pour over the peanut butter mixture.
4) Form into little balls, the size of a teaspoon (wet your hands to form them, it keeps them from sticking) and place them on the prepared baking sheet. Pop them in the fridge to set for a couple of hours.
5) Add the chocolate and shortening to a microwave safe bowl and microwave until melted.
6) Dip each one in the melted chocolate using two forks and place them back on the baking sheet. Pop them in the fridge to set for about half an hour and serve!
Report a problem