Cook time10 minutes
For the crust:
- 1 Packet (or 1 cup of Graham Cracker Crumbs)
- 1 Cup of Mini Pretzels
- 2 Tbsp of Granulated Sugar
- 1/3 cup of Unsalted Butter, softened at room temperature
- 1 cup of Smooth Peanut Butter
- 8oz Block of Cream Cheese, softened at room temperature
- 3/4 cup of Powdered Sugar
- 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract
- Pinch of Salt
- 8oz of Whipped Topping, thawed
- 4oz of Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 cup of Heavy Cream
- 2 tsp of Unsalted Butter, softened at room temperature
- 1 cup of Heavy Cream
- 3 Tbsp of Powdered Sugar
1) Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2) In the bowl of a food processor, add the graham crackers, pretzels, sugar and butter and pulse until the mixture resembles wet sand. Press the mixture in the prepared pan, bake for 10 minutes then let cool completely and make the filling.
3) In the food processor add the peanut butter, cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla and pinch of salt, puree until combined (don't panic if mixture looks thick and dry) then add this mixture to a bowl with the whipped topping and stir all together until creamy and well combined.
4) Add the filling to your cooled pie crust, smooth the top, cover with plastic wrap and pop in the fridge overnight.
5) For the chocolate topping, add the cream to a small bowl and microwave until boiling, pour over the chocolate chips and let them sit for two minutes, then whisk until the chocolate is melted and stir in the butter. Spoon over the peanut butter base and pop in the fridge for an hour.
6) In a bowl, whisk together the heavy cream and powdered sugar until it forms stiff peaks, top the pie and dust with a touch of cocoa powder, serve and enjoy!
Report a problem