Cook time1 hours 0 minutes
ServingsServes 8 to 10
- 1 cup of All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup of Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 Cup of Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 tsp of Salt
- 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda
- 1 tsp of Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp of Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp of Instant Espresso Powder
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup of Vegetable Oil
- 1 cup of Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup of Shredded Zucchini (from about 1 large zucchini)
- 2 Tsp of Vanilla Extract
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees, Spray an 8x4 inch loaf pan with nonstick spray and set aside.
2) In a small bowl stir together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, chocolate chips and espresso powder, set aside.
3) In a large bowl whisk together the sugar and eggs for about 2 minutes, add the vanilla, vegetable oil and zucchini and mix until combined.
4) Add in the dry ingredients and fold everything in together until combined, pour the batter in your prepared pan and bake for about an hour or until fully cooked through. Allow it to cool before serving.
Report a problem