Cook time minutes
- 4 cloves of Garlic, Chopped
- 1 stalk of Celery, finely minced
- 1 small Onion, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp of Fresh Parsley, chopped
- 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- Pinch of Hot Pepper Flakes
- 1 Cup of White Wine
- 15 oz can of Crushed Tomatoes
- 3 Cups of Fish Stock
- 1 pound of Mussels, cleaned
- 1 pound of Clams, cleaned
- 1 pound of Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 6 Scallops, cut in quarters
- Salt and Pepper to taste
1) Add the oil in a large soup pot and preheat over medium high heat. Add the chopped onion, garlic, celery, hot pepper flakes and parsley, season with salt and pepper and cook for about 3 to 4 minutes or until the veggies begin to cook down.
2) Add the white wine and let it cook for a minute. Add the crushed tomatoes and the fish stock. Let the mixture come up to a boil and cook for about 10 minutes, season with alt and pepper.
3) Add the seafood and cover with a lid, cook for about 5 to 10 minutes or until all the shellfish has opened and the shrimp and scallops are firm.
4) Finish with a bit more fresh chopped parsley and enjoy!