Cook time minutes
ServingsMakes 6 depending on the size of the popsicle mold
For the coconut mixture:
- 1/2 cup of Cream of Coconut
- 1-1/2 cups of Coconut Milk
- 1 Ripe mango, peeled and diced
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 cup of Water
1) In a small bowl or measuring cup, whisk together the coconut milk and cream of coconut, pour 2/3 of the way into each Popsicle mold and pop them in the freezer for about half an hour.
2) In a blender or small mini chopper, add the mango, lemon and water and puree until smooth, fill the rest of the Popsicle molds with the mango mixture, insert the top on with the Popsicle sticks and pop them in the freezer for a few hours to fully set.
Report a problem