Preparation2 hours 0 minutes
Cook time30 minutes
ServingsMakes 16 blondies
- 1-1/4 cup of All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp of Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp of Salt
- 3/4 cup of Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 Cup of Unsalted Butter at room temperature
- 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract
- 1 Egg
- 1/3 cup of Whole Milk
- 1 Cup of White Chocolate Chips
- 4 Tbsp of Confetti Sprinkles
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees, line an 8x8” baking pan with parchment paper and spray with a little non stick spray, set aside.
2) In a small bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder and salt and set that aside as well.
3) In the bowl of a standing mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream together the butter and sugar, add the egg and vanilla and mix until well combined.
4) Add the dry ingredients and milk and mix just until everything is combined, add the white chocolate chips and 3 Tbsp of the sprinkles and mix until incorporated.
5) Spread the batter evenly in your prepared pan, sprinkle the remaining sprinkles over the top, pop them in the oven and bake for about 30 minutes or until fully cooked through.
6) Allow them to cool pretty much completely before serving.
Report a problem