Cook time minutes
- 8 oz of Cream Cheese, softened at room temperature
- 4 oz of Unsalted butter, softened at room temperature
- 1/3 cup of Powdered Sugar
- 1/4 cup of Brown Sugar
- 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract
- 3 Tbsp of Heavy Cream
- 1 cup of Mini Semisweet Chocolate Chips
1) In a large bowl, using a handheld electric whisk, cream together the cream cheese, butter, brown sugar and vanilla until really smooth and creamy.
2) Add the cream and powdered sugar, whisk that in, then fold in the mini chocolate chips, pop it in a bowl, cover with some plastic wrap and pop it in the fridge for about an hour before serving. Serve with graham crackers and fresh fruit!
Report a problem