Cook time40 minutes
ServingsMakes About 20 or 24
For the Cookie Dough:
- 8 Tbsp of Unsalted Butter, softened at room temperature
- 1/2 cup of Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup of Granulated Sugar
- 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract
- 2 Eggs
- 1-1/4 cups of All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp of Salt
- 1 cup of Chocolate Chips
- Oreo Cookies, you will need about 16 or 20
- Store Bought Brownie Mix, prepared according to package directions and make sure it the size that fits a 9x13 inch pan
1) Spray a 9x13 baking pan with non stick spray and line with parchment paper, set aside and preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2) In the bowl, using a hand held electric whisk, cream the butter with both kinds of sugar, then add the egg and vanilla and continue whisking.
3) Fold in the four, baking soda, salt and chocolate chips and using lightly floured hands, press the mixture evenly in your prepared pan.
4) Layer Oreo cookies all over the cookie dough, drizzle over the prepared brownie batter (try to do it as evenly as possible) and bake for about 30-40 minutes or until the brownies are fully cooked through.
NOTE: The amount this takes to bake will vary depending on your specific brownie mix, just make sure to not under-bake or it they will fall apart when cutting and don't over-bake or they will be hard.
Report a problem