Cook time15 minutes
- 1 lb Ball of Pizza Dough
- 8oz of Fresh Mozzarella (not the kind in the liquid)
- 8oz of Ricotta
- 8oz of Prosciutto (won’t lie, I add more than that)
- 8.5oz can of Whole Corn Kernels
- Tiny bit of Olive Oil
1) Preheat the oven to 450 degrees along with a pizza stone.
2) Roll out your pizza dough using either your hands or a rolling pin, to about a 11” circle, place it on a lightly floured pizza peel or upside down baking sheet, top with the mozzarella, ricotta, drizzle of oil, corn and prosciutto, slide the pizza on your pizza stone and bake for about 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Report a problem