Cook time minutes
- 2/3 cup if Quick Cooking Whole Grain Couscous
- 2/3 cup of water
- ½ cup of Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup of Canned Chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 small Cucumber, seeded and diced
- ¼ cup of Green Onions, chopped
- ½ cup of Fresh Chopped Parsley
- 1 Lemon
- 1 Tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
1) In a small pan add the water and bring it to a boil. Add the couscous and turn the heat off, cover tightly with a lid and leave alone for 5 minutes.
2) In the bottom of a large bowl, make the vinaigrette by adding the zest of a small lemon and the juice of the lemon. Add the extra virgin olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
3) Add all the veggies to the vinaigrette and season with salt and pepper. Remove the lid form the pan with the couscous and using a fork, fluff it up and add it to the bowl with the veggies.
4) Season the couscous with a little salt and toss the whole thing together. Serve right away of store in the fridge until ready to serve!
Report a problem