Cook time20 minutes
For the Crab Cakes:
- 1 lb of Lump Crab Meat, picked and squeeze out of any excess moisture
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 cup of Mayo
- 1/2 cup of Panko Bread Crumbs
- 1 Tbsp of Flour
- 1 Tbsp of Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 tsp of Worcestershire Sauce
- Zest and Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 3 to 4 Scallions, trimmed
- 1/4 of a Red Bell Pepper
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, peeled
- 2 Tbsp of Parsley
- Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup of Mayo
- 1 Clove of Garlic, well minced or grated
- 2 Scallions, well minced
- 2 Tbsp of Parsley, well minced
- Zest and juice of 1/2 lemon
- Salt, to taste
1) In a mini food chopper, add the scallions, bell pepper, garlic and parsley, finely chop, then add to a bowl, along with the rest of the ingredients (with the exception of olive oil) mix well, cover, pop in the fridge for 45 minutes and in the freezer for 15.
2) Preheat your oven to 350 degrees, line a baking sheet with some parchment or foil, set aside.
3) Form your crab cakes into any size you like (I like to make around 8) sear in a non stick skillet with a little oil over medium high heat, then once seared, place on your prepared baking sheet and pop in the oven for about 10 minutes before serving.
For the sauce:
1) Combine all ingredients together, cover and refrigerate for a couple hours before serving.
Report a problem