Cook time20 minutes
ServingsMakes Around 2 Dozen
- 1/2 cup of Unsalted Butter, softened at room temperature
- 1/2 cup of Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup of Brown Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract
- 1-1/4 cup of All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp of Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp of Salt
- 1/8 tsp of Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp of Orange Zest
- 1/2 cup of White Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup of Dried Cranberries, roughly chopped
- 4oz of Cream Cheese, softened at room temp
- 1 cup of Powdered Sugar
- 4oz of White Chocolate, melted
- 1/4 cup of Chopped Dried Cranberries
1) Preheat your oven to 350 degrees, line a 8x10 or 9x9 inch (most common size) baking pan with parchment paper then spray with some non-stick spray and set aside.
2) Add the butter to a saucepan, cook until nutty lightly golden in color, then transfer to a large bowl, add both kinds of sugar along with the vanilla and orange zest, whisk to combine and set aside for a few minutes.
3) Whisk in the egg, then add in the flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt, mix to combine then fold in the white chocolate chips and cranberries.
4) Smear mixture in your prepared pan, pop them in the oven to bake for 15 to 20 minutes, allow to cool slightly before removing to a wire rack to finish cooling completely.
5) To make the icing, in a bowl, whisk the cream cheese, salt and sugar until thick and creamy, spread evenly over the base, then sprinkle with chopped cranberries and drizzle with melted chocolate, refrigerate for 20 minutes before slicing and serving.
Report a problem