Cook time10 minutes
ServingsMakes About 2 Dozen
- 1 1/2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup of Unsalted Butter softened at room temperature
- 1/3 cup of Granulated Sugar
- 1/3 of a Cup of Brown Sugar
- 1 cup of Dried Cranberries
- Zest of 1/2 of an Orange
1) Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Line a couple of baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
2) Combine together the first 3 ingredients and set aside.
3) In a mixer bowl fitted with a paddle attachment, cream together the butter and both sugars. Add the eggs, orange zest and vanilla and mix together until all creamy and combined. Scrape down the sides of the bowl to make sure everything is mixed well.
4) Add the dry ingredients and mix just to combine, add the dried cranberries and mix just to distribute them through the batter.
5) Using a small ice cream scoop, drop the cookie dough 2 inches apart on your prepared baking sheet and bake for 10 to 12 minutes, until lightly golden brown around the edges.
6) Cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheet then remove onto wire rack and cool completely.
Report a problem