Cook time30 minutes
- 1/2 cup of Unsalted Butter, softened at room temperature
- 1/2 cup of Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup of Brown Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract
- 1/3 cup of Milk
- 1-1/4 cup of All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp of Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp of Orange Zest
- 1 cup of Chopped White Chocolate or Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup of Fresh Cranberries, halved if big or left whole if small
1) Preheat your oven to 350 degrees, line a 9x9 inch baking pan with parchment paper then spray with some non stick spray and set aside.
2) In a large bowl, mix together the sugars and butter then add the egg and vanilla and mix until well combined.
3) Add the orange zest and milk, whisk them in (donít panic if the mixture looks curdled, itís normal at this stage) then add in the flour, baking powder and salt and mix until smooth.
4) Fold in the cranberries and white chocolate then smear in your prepared pan, pop them in the oven to bake for 30 minutes, allow to cool slightly before removing to a wire rack to finish cooling completely.
Report a problem