Cook time40 minutes
ServingsServes 6 to 8
- 3-1/2 lb of Russet Potatoes
- 4 Tbsp of Unsalted Butter, softened at room temperature
- 3/4 cup of Milk
- 3/4 cup of Heavy Cream
- 3oz of Cream Cheese, softened at room temperature
- Plenty of Salt and Pepper
1) Peel the potatoes, cut them in half or quarters (depending on size) add in a large pot filled with water, bring to a simmer, once at a simmer, add a generous pinch of salt and boil until the potatoes are really tender.
2) Once the potatoes are ready, drain and place them back in the same hot pot and leave them for a couple minutes, meanwhile warm your liquids.
3) In a saucepan, add the cream, milk and butter, warm until the butter is melted but don't let it boil.
4) Mash the potatoes to your desired consistency, once there, slowly add the liquids as you stir all together, at the end stir in the cream cheese, plenty of black pepper and test for salt. Best enjoyed right away!
Report a problem