Cook time30 minutes
- 3 cups of Shredded Cooked Chicken Breast
- 1 Small Yellow Onion, minced
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp of Garlic and Herb Seasoning
- 1/2 cup of Chicken Stock
- 1/2 cup of Buffalo Sauce or more to taste, I used Franks Red Hot
- 8 oz of Shredded Pepper Jack
- 12 Small Corn Tortillas
- Olive Oil
- 1 cup of Sour Cream
- 3 to 4 Tbsp of Jarred Jalapeņos and a tbsp of the juice
- 1 Bunch of Cilantro
- 1 Clove or Garlic
- Juice of 1 Lime
- Salt to taste
1) Start with the dipping sauce so it can sit in the fridge and flavors can develop. Add all the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth, don't blend for more than about 30 seconds or it will get really runny, remove to a bowl, cover and refrigerate for a bit.
2) Preheat your oven to 400 degrees, line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
3) In a medium size skillet, add the olive oil along with the onion, cook over medium heat until it becomes soft and translucent then add the garlic, cook 30 seconds, add the chicken, seasoning, stock and hot sauce and simmer until the chicken mixture thickens slightly then remove to cool.
4) Steam the tortillas in the microwave by placing them on a plate, cover with a damp paper towel and microwave for about a minute and 15 seconds then working with one at a time and keeping the rest covered, oil one side of the tortilla (the outside) then fill with cheese and chicken mixture and place on a lightly oiled baking sheet, work quickly or your tortillas will crack
5) Bake for about 20 to 25 minutes or until deploy crispy and golden brown, serve with the dipping sauce and dig in!
Report a problem