Cook time4 hours 0 minutes
- 1 lb of Chicken Breast, cut in 1 inch cubes
- 1 Small Yellow Onion, diced
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, minced
- 8 oz of Cremini Mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cups of Chicken Stock
- 1/4 cup of All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp of Dried Parsley
- 1 tsp of Onion Flakes
- 1 tsp of Granulated Garlic
- 1 tsp of Worcestershire Sauce
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup of Cream Cheese, softened at room temperature
- 1/4 cup of Sour Cream
- Fresh Chopped Parsley
- 3 cups of Egg Noodles
1) In a measuring cup, whisk together the chicken stock, flour, dried parsley, granulated garlic, garlic flakes and worcesteshire sauce, set aside.
2) place the chicken, onions, mushrooms and garlic in your slow cooker, season well with salt and pepper, pour the stock mixture over the top, cover and cook on high for 3 hours.
3) Add the egg noodles right in the sauce, cover and cook another half an hour, after that, stir in the cream cheese, sour cream and parsley and serve right away!
Report a problem