Cook time5 hours 0 minutes
- 8 lb Spiral Ham
- 1-1/2 cups of Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup of Honey
- 1/2 tsp of Ground Cloves
- 1 can of Pineapple Chunks, un-drained
1) Rinse your ham really well with some cold water and set aside. In a bowl, mix together the brown sugar and ground cloves and set aside.
2) Take about 1 cup of brown sugar and place it in the bottom of the crockpot, then place your ham on top, sprinkle the rest of the sugar over the ham, drizzle the honey on top of that then scatter the pineapple and its juices over that.
3) Cook on low for about 4 to 5 hours then serve.
Report a problem